Monday, May 10, 2010

the writing's on the wall...

i see patterns clearly.  those random occurrences that some consider coincidences, i see as everyday miracles, works of fate.  i look forward to seeing them. in fact, i look for them.  it's like i'm looking for reassurance that i'm on the right path, that i'm doing what i'm supposed to be doing.  some pray for signs.  i don't.  honestly, i haven't prayed for much lately, other than strength.  i just look around and smile when i see the pattern.  the random occurrences. the everyday miracles.  the writing on the wall.  or in this case, the writing on the screen.  

i had been putting off resetting my password for one of the several systems i use at work for almost two weeks now.  i like my current password.  it's cute and easy for me to remember and that's very important since i have at least 8 passwords to remember for work.  so today when i tried to log in and couldn't after several tries, i knew that i had to finally get a new one.  boo.  anyway, i called the helpdesk and was given my new password.  AUTHOR.  the writing on the screen, the random password selection had chosen AUTHOR as my new password.  is it a sign that i should write more and realize my dream to become an author?  that's how i'm taking it.  what's the writing on the wall telling you?

2 comments:

Style Chic 360 said...

I also pay close attention to what most would find random. It is sometimes my way of knowing I'm on the right track, and others time it can be my warning sign too.

Thank you for following!

Style4Curves said...

I honestly have no idea what the writing on the wall is telling me. 2 weeks ago I had my second consecutive stillborn child and I want to be a Mom sooooo bad. It seems that everyone that doesn't need kids can have them so easily but me..the person who planned every detail about my life can't seem to have a healthy baby. *sighs* I've always wanted to be a writer as well but have always been afraid to be a "starving artist" I sure I figure out what the writing on the wall is telling me sometime soon.

P.S. Thanks for your feedback now following you :)